Are you planning on attending the 2015 Southern Baptist Convention in Columbus? If so, here is a list of events happening during the annual meeting that would be worth your consideration. As you can see, they are organized by meal time…since we are baptist.
Monday, June 15th
- Breakfast: The CBMW panel on marriage, gender, and the future of Christian ministry in a post-Christian age. The panelists include Danny Akin, Jason Duesing, Nathan Lino, Thomas White, and Owen Strachan. Register here.
- Lunch: Send North America Lunch sponsored by NAMB and IMB. Hear the future of SBC missions from Kevin Ezell and David Platt. Register here.
- Late Night: Connecting Church and Culture: A Conversation Hosted by the ERLC (Russell Moore) and 9 Marks (Mark Dever). Join the conversation by asking Dr. Moore and Dr. Dever your questions about the Church and cultural engagement. Register here.
Tuesday, June 16th
- Breakfast: The Gospel Project panel discussion on Biblical Preaching with Ed Stetzer, JD Greear, HB Charles Jr., and Chip Henderson. Each attendee will receive over $125 worth of books on preaching. Only 400 seats available. Register here.
- Lunch: Baptist 21 panel discussion with David Platt, Albert Mohler, H.B. Charles Jr., Russell Moore, and Danny Akin. The panelists will be discussing the most pressing issues facing the church and cooperative missions. Register here.
- Lunch: For The Church conference luncheon, designed to encourage and equip pastors and leaders with Jason Allen, Matt Carter, Mark Dever, Ronnie Floyd, Paige Patterson, and Jared Wilson. Register here.
- Late Night: Nine Marks at Nine with SEBTS. Mark Dever, Danny Akin, Albert Mohler Jr., and David Platt will discuss the state of the SBC. Register here.
Wednesday, June 17th.
- Breakfast: SBC Men’s Breakfast sponsored by LifeWay and NAMB, focused on how you can invest in the lives of the men of your church. The speakers include JD Greear, Matt Carter, Michael Catt, Mark Dance, Jason Ellerbrook, Michael Lewis. Register here.
- Breakfast: Women’s Leadership Breakfast by SEBTS and NAMB. A panel discussion from gifted leaders who will share their expertise and wisdom about the importance of equipping for leadership. Panelists include: Lizette Beard (moderator), Denise O’Donoghue, Elicia Horton, Kathy Litton, and Selma Wilson. Register here.