This fall, The Gospel Project for Adults and Students have been on a journey through the story line of Scripture once again, this time looking at the theme of God’s kingdom. With every study we run a corresponding blog series as an additional resource for churches and groups using The Gospel Project. Here are the posts focused on the kingdom of God, and its implications for everyday life.
- What Is The Kingdom of God? – Tullian Tchividjian
- Jesus and The Kingdom of God – Phillip Bethancourt
- Jesus, Our Long Awaited King – Matt Capps
- Culture and The Kingdom of God – Bruce Ashford
- Family Life and The Kingdom of God – Gloria Furman
- Mission and The Kingdom of God – Ed Stetzer
- Political Engagement and The Kingdom of God – Russell Moore
- Work and The Kingdom of God – Matt Perman
Every week, we pray for people studying the Bible and using The Gospel Project. This fall, we are praying God reveals the hidden idols of our hearts, magnifies the greatness of King Jesus, and transforms us into heralds of the returning King. May God make us a people who live under the lordship of Christ and speak of His excellency to those around us who have not yet bent the knee. The King has a mission, and we are His messengers.