Here are a few good resources on engaging the “new atheist” movement that I have bookmarked over the last year or so;
1. Tim Keller– “New Atheists: How should Christians Respond” (Video)
2. John Piper– “Making Room for Atheism” (Article), and sermon clip “Atheist Worldview” (the whole sermon is titled “In Him was Life”)
3. Albert Mohler– Lectures on New Atheism (Video)
Lecture 1: The New Atheism and the Endgame of Secularism
Lecture 2: The New Atheism and the Assault on Theism
Lecture 3: The New Atheism and the Defense of Theism
Lecture 4: The New Atheism and the Future of Christianity
These lectures were later published as a book titled, “Atheism Remix.”
4. Gary Habermas- The Plight of the New Atheism: A Critique (Journal Article)
5. William Lane Craig- God is Not Dead Yet (Magazine Article)
Speak the truth in love…
3 thoughts on “Resources on engaging the “New Atheists”- Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens, and Daniel Dennett.”
You make us sound like an army. How to engage us? If you have the truth, why should you need to?
If you believe your own statement, what is the purpose of arguing for atheism and confronting Christians? If you have the truth, why should you need to?
Could you clarify what you mean?